When you think about a signature wardrobe, do you just think about the clothes, or do you include signature wardrobe add-ons like perfume, makeup, and accessories?
Alexandria Blaelock, author of Build Your Signature Wardrobe: How to look good and feel confident in four steps suggests “Your signature look is more than just your clothes, it’s the add-ons that capture your essence and make a lasting impression.”
Here are Blaelock’s tips for choosing your signature wardrobe add-ons.
- Perfume: The sense of smell is very closely linked to memory. It’s why we cling to clothes that smell like loved ones, and some scents trigger strong emotions. The right perfume may be the most compelling element of your signature style.
- Jewellery: If you are married, you may already wear signature jewellery in the form of your wedding rings, or you might wear spectacles. But you could supplement these with something distinctive. Perhaps a pearl necklace, diamond brooch or chunky cuff.
- Shoes: Similarly, many celebrities are well known for wearing towering heels, but you may prefer ballet flats, mary janes, or blue tennis shoes.
- Hair: The right cut and colour say a lot about you. The colour should complement your skin tone and the cut reflect the spirit of your signature style.
- Makeup: A good example of signature makeup is Dita Von Teese with her red lipstick, bold cats eye, and black beauty mark. You might not want to go that far, but you could choose a signature lipstick colour.
These five tips will help you choose the right signature wardrobe add-ons for you.
For Further Information Contact:
+613 9758 1378 (24-hour messaging service)