A single day can change a lifetime
After fifteen years, Jennifer Hughes is back in her home town on business.
Staking out Hunter Preston. Barracuda of the BIt seemed big and busy then. Now it seems very small. Only the golden Summer sun remains the same.
The ghosts of past friends surround her, but the only one she wonders about is Jason Spencer. The boy who dumped her.
And then he turns up. In the flesh.
She can’t go back, but does she have to move on without him?
- Paperback (ISBN: 978-1-925749-43-4) MSRP US$4.99
- eBook (ISBN: 978-1-925749-44-1) MSRP US$2.99
Also available in Lovelorn, Lovestruck and Love at First Sight
His good looks draw you in…
You want to know what makes him tick. Your heart pounds when he’s nearby. You try to keep your secret passion close, but his touch is electric. All you can think about is him. It must be love.
These loves ignore good sense and conquer all.
- Hardback (ISBN: 978-1-925749-47-2) MSRP US$24.99
- Paperback (ISBN:978-1-925749-48-9) MSRP US$13.99
- eBook (ISBN: 978-1-925749-49-6) MSRP US$5.99