Shopping for your Dinner Party can be expensive if you do it all at once, but pacing it can help your budget stretch futher.
Alexandria Blaelock, author of Ms Blaelock’s Book of Stress Free Dinner Parties, advises “Your Dinner Party doesn’t have to be expensive, there are many techniques to make your budget stretch further.”
Here are Blaelock’s tips for shopping for your Dinner Party.
- Set a budget: Knowing how much you can spend, helps you make choices that help you stay on budget.
- Start a Shopping List: Write a list of everything you’re going to need, and when you start shopping, stick to it. Unless you realise there’s something important you’ve forgotten.
- Start shopping a month before: Some ingredients might be expensive or hard to obtain, and you might need to revise your menu. Starting early leaves you plenty of time to get organised.
- Buy in bulk: Where possible, start saving and early and buy in bulk. Shop in markets and bulk produce stores.
- Shop at farmer’s markets: Markets generally offer the freshest produce at the lowest prices.
With Blaelock’s tips for shopping for your Dinner Party, you can reduce costs and stay on budget.
For Further Information Contact:
+613 9758 1378 (24-hour messaging service)