Sometimes it feels like buying and caring for your clothes sucks up all your time and money.
Alexandria Blaelock, author of Ms Blaelock’s Book of Signature Wardrobe Planning says, “clothes can be a source of constant worry, but it is possible to avoid spending too much time and money on clothes.”
Here are Blaelock’s tips for Saving Time and Money on Clothes:
- Only buy what you’ll wear: Too many of us buy clothes for places we’ll never go, and activities we’ll never do. You’ll save time and money by focusing on what you do.
- Write a shopping list: Shopping without a list almost guarantees you’ll come home with clothes you don’t need, and won’t wear. Know what you want before you start looking.
- Spend more on everyday clothes: We tend to spend more on event outfits we’ll wear once. Your money will go further if you spend more on clothes you’ll wear often.
- Set a budget: Neither time nor money are infinite resources. Set a limit.
- Give yourself some leeway: Now and again you’ll want something just for fun, so leave space for it.
These five tips help you Save Time and Money on Clothes.
For Further Information Contact:
+613 9758 1378 (24-hour messaging service)