Do you think inviting friends for dinner is as terrifying as organising an international peace summit?
Then you need someone to guide you step-by-step through preparation for your Stress Free Dinner Parties. And lazy stay at home socialite Alexandria Blaelock is just that someone. Drawing on her personal and professional event management experience she’ll tell you:
- Who to invite, how to encourage them to arrive, keep them entertained and get them to leave.
- What makes a balanced menu, how to manage dietary requirements, determine serving sizes, match drinks, and what to do when you can’t or won’t cook.
- When to accept the comfort of modern conveniences, and how to look like a better cook than you are.
- Why your outfit needs to be practical as well as attractive, and what to consider when you choose it.
- How to set your budget, prepare your home, and make sure you have enough furniture, cookware, dishes, cutlery, and glasses.
You’ll learn what you need to know, to have the confidence you need so you can relax and enjoy your Dinner Parties too.
- Paperback (ISBN: )
- Digital (ISBN: )
Start planning your Stress Free Dinner Parties today, buy now in:
For signed copies and bulk orders, please contact [email protected].