Time is short, and sometimes outsourcing home care seems like the best possible way to keep your home and garden clean and tidy while still leaving time for the things that matter more.
Here are Blaelock’s tips for outsourcing home care:
- Think about what you need: These days you can buy assistance for almost every task, whether that’s some kind of app or subscription for planning or buying, or another person’s physical labour once off or on a regular schedule.
- Think about the non-financial costs: Like giving your credit card details to a third party, or letting a stranger into your home unattended.
- Think about your likes and dislikes: We all have chores that we like and loathe doing. Make outsourcing the ones you don’t like first on the priority list.
- Think about how hard and easy they are: Some of us find some tasks easier than other tasks easier than others. That might be physical limitations, boredom, or low tolerance for pain or aromas. Prioritise the ones that are difficult.
- Think about your pride: If you are the kind of person who has to clean the house before the cleaner gets there, consider inviting your mother-in-law once a week instead. Then spend the cleaning money on yourself!
Alexandria’s tips for outsourcing home care will help you focus on what’s important in your life and manage your time and money accordingly.
For Further Information Contact:
+61 (0)3 9758 1378 (24-hour messaging service)