Having (or not), enough of the right Dinner Party utensils can make or break your meal preparations.
Alexandria Blaelock, author of Stress Free Dinner Parties: How to plan, host and enjoy your party says “Sometimes the stress of not having sufficient clean, suitable Dinner Party utensils is enough to take the joy from your party. Check what you need, but think before you buy more.”
Here are Blaelock’s tips for choosing whether to buy new Dinner Party Utensils:
- Can you pre-prepare? If you cook ahead and reheat before serving, will that solve your shortage?
- Can you substitute? Could you use a tool you already own (e.g., a measuring jug instead of measuring cups) instead?
- Could you wash between courses? Will it upset you if your guests watch you washing the dishes as you go?
- Would you use a new utensil often enough to make it worthwhile? If you’re not going to use it again, is it really worth buying?
- Can you change your menu? Are there other dishes with different utensils you could make instead?
With Alexandria’s tips for choosing whether to buy new Dinner Party Utensils, you can relax and enjoy your meal planning and preparation.
For Further Information Contact:
+613 9758 1378 (24-hour messaging service)