There’s a lot that goes into Dinner Party preparations, and the more time you have, the better prepared you’ll be.
Alexandria Blaelock, author of Stress Free Dinner Parties: How to plan, host and enjoy your party says “As they say, failing to plan is planning to fail so
Here are Blaelock’s tips for Dinner Party preparations:
- Pick a Date: Pick a date that gives you enough time to prepare, but not so much as will allow your guests to make other plans in the meantime.
- Start with a basic plan: For example, host an Italian themed Dinner Party for six for $500 on October 4.
- Make notes: Make notes about everything you decide and do. Keep it all in the same place, so you know where it is, and you can refer to it for other Dinner Paries too.
- Clean thoroughly: We often get used to a basic level of filth. When you’re planning a Dinner Party, plan a thorough clean as well. Or if you need some cleaning motivation, invite some people over to eat!
- Do a test run: If you’re cooking unfamiliar recipes, do a test run to see if you can make it in the time they suggest and whether the dish is as tasty as you hope.
With Alexandria’s tips for Dinner Party preparations, you’ll be ready, and can relax and enjoy your Dinner Party.
For Further Information Contact:
+613 9758 1378 (24-hour messaging service)