- Publisher: BlueMere Books Pty Ltd
- Available in: eBook, paperback, hardback
- ISBN: ebook 978-0-9944415-4-6 ● paperback 978-0-9944415-5-3 ● hardback 978-0-9944415-6-0
- Published: November 1, 2017
Are you tired of hearing you’ll never be wealthy unless you sacrifice all the things that make you feel wealthy?
Ever notice how managing money usually means cutting back on small pleasures like lattes and lunches? Alexandria Blaelock explains that true wealth involves more than money – you can enjoy things that make you happy today while working towards a prosperous tomorrow.
Borrowing techniques from business, Alexandria reveals how:
- A meaningful vision of your future is the missing link.
- Planning and managing spending brings your dreams to life.
- Sharing what you have can make the world a better place.
Plus, you’ll discover:
- How to connect with your past and future selves.
- The comforts of risk management.
- What to look for in a long-term romantic partner.
Stop worrying about how to pay for your life – relax and enjoy it. Buy now in:
For signed copies and bulk orders, please contact [email protected].