- Publisher: BlueMere Books Pty Ltd
- Available in: ebook ● paperback ● hardback
- ISBN: ebook 978-0-9944415-2-2 ● paperback 978-0-9944415-1-5 ● hardback 978-0-9944415-7-7
- Published: October 4, 2015
Are you confident that your clothes suit you and reflect who you really are?
Drawing on early twentieth century purchasing patterns and advice, through two World Wars and the Great Depression, Alexandria Blaelock describes a four-step system for developing your wardrobe plan:
- Your budget
- Your kind of appropriate
- Your needs
- Your style
And the background knowledge that will make your wardrobe plan last; how to:
- create wardrobe capsules
- perform wardrobe reviews
- prepare to shop
- identify good fit and quality
- care for your clothing
- maintain your body shape
You’ll discover what you need to know to grow your courage, make your plan and stick with it. All so that you can confidently build your signature wardrobe.
Start building your wardrobe today, buy now in:
For signed copies and bulk orders, please contact [email protected].